DignifiHealth is growing rapidly, and as a result we’re seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial Vice President of Product Management to lead the continued development of our healthcare solutions in an agile environment. As an experienced and driven Vice President of Product Management, you’ll be a key leader responsible for developing and managing DignifiHealth’s product strategy and translating it into a defined roadmap. Success in this role will be dependent upon leveraging a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and consistent engagement with internal and external teams, including partnering closely with engineering, design, business development and clients. You will be charged with generating ideas for new capabilities, focusing on features that drive growth, and building flawless experiences for clients.
DignifiHealth is a seamless suite of healthcare solutions and technologies that provides healthcare providers and employers with a holistic understanding of the health of their patient and employee populations and offers individuals frictionless access to virtual care visits, transparent pharmacy benefit, chronic disease management, and remote patient monitoring. From proactive health management to real-time diagnosis and treatment, our best-in-class platform eliminates inefficiencies the healthcare supply chain and delivers proprietary insights to help create a healthier patient and workforce population.
· Develop short and long-term product strategy, defining detailed product requirements, AB Testing, prioritizing product roadmaps, building, leading and working in cross-functional teams, and working at a fast pace to deliver results
· Consistently demonstrate excellent technical knowledge and product proficiency
· Lead daily stand-ups, along with tech and design conversations
· Test and review new product features and enhancements to ensure flawless execution
· Manage multiple concurrent requests and requirements
· Monitor the performance of the product and continuously improve it through all life-stages
· Clearly communicate current and future states of the product, along with any challenges or roadblocks, to all stakeholders
· Demonstrate ownership and take responsibility for the overall success of the product
· Maintain awareness of the competitive landscape
· 7 - 10 years previous experience in Product Management
· 3 - 5 years of experience in leading a product management team
· Expert in healthcare services industry trends, competitive landscape, and regulations
· Experience working in an agile software development environment with a track record of building productive relationships with engineering leaders; strong Agile/Scrum skills/certifications are a plus
· Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, customer obsession, and the ability to think through complex systems design solutions
· Strong product management skills with demonstrated complex product launches, high attention to detail and situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations and make trade-offs at all levels of management
· Strong interpersonal skills with superior communication skills and a demonstrated ability to generate buy-in for ideas and plans
· Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to turn data into actionable insights
· Able to work well in a remote environment (we’re a 100% remotely operated company)
· DignifiHealth covers 100% of full-time employee health insurance and offers competitive dependent/family coverage rates (50% to75%)
· Employees have access to 2 plan options: a traditional PPO or a HDHP, giving employees choice as to how they wish to manage their healthcare expenses relative to their needs
· DignifiHealth matches Health Savings Account contributions up to $1,000 per year
· Convenient access to leading telehealth solutions, as well as prescription drug benefits
Dental and Vision Insurance
· DignifiHealth covers 100% of employee and dependent/family dental and vision insurance
Take time off to do…whatever.
It’s good for everyone, and that's why we don’t limit PTO. Successful companies are built by talented teams that consistently execute; and we believe that the best performing teams are those that are focused and energized by positive relationships and activities inside AND outside of work. We encourage and expect everyone - at all levels -to take time off and recharge… at a minimum 2 weeks per year, and that’s not including federal holidays.
Personal physical and mental health directly interrelates with personal financial health. DignifiHealth provides a competitive 4% 401(k) match to ensure that we help support employees’ financial health in the years to come.