DignifiHealth is in search of an analytically minded financial professional to serve as Financial Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to take the reigns of a fast-growing company and help shape financial strategies and operations. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of full balance sheet and income statement operations, is willing to build and design workflows, and can think strategically in keeping pace with many moving parts.
DignifiHealth is a seamless suite of healthcare solutions and technologies that provides healthcare providers and employers with a holistic understanding of the health of their patient and employee populations, and offers individuals frictionless access to virtual care visits, transparent pharmacy benefit, chronic disease management, and remote patient monitoring. From proactive health management to real-time diagnosis and treatment, our best-in-class platform eliminates inefficiencies in the healthcare supply chain and delivers proprietary insights to help create a healthier patient and workforce population.
- Responsible for General Ledger of organization including operations of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Banking, and other business functions
- Maintain Chart of Accounts as relates to strategic vision and operations of company
- Prepare, interpret, and present monthly financial statements and reports for management, Board of Directors, and Stockholders
- Develop and prepare financial forecasts for business decisions and impact analysis
- Prepare and post general journal entries necessary for accurate financial statement presentation
- Identify strategies and operational workflows for revenue growth and / or cost savings
- Stay informed on industry news and trends as well as governing body publications which may impact operations of organization
- Coordinate and lead annual engagement with external auditors
- Manage and forecast cash flow
- Ensure compliance with state, local, and federal reporting requirements
- Monitor internal controls for risk mitigation and efficient operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of progressive or managerial experience
- MBA and / or CPA preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent analytic and organization skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in a positive manner
- Proven ability to be proactive
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a detail focused, results oriented environment
- Skilled in problem solving techniques
- Looking to work as part of a team
- Strong customer service experience
- Expertise in MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Proficiency in General Ledger Software
- DignifiHealth covers 100% of employee health insurance and offers competitive dependent/family coverage rates (50% to 75%)
- Employees have access to 2 plan options: a traditional PPO or a HDHP, giving employees choice as to how they wish to manage their healthcare expenses relative to their needs
- DignifiHealth matches Health Savings Account contributions up to $1,000 per year
- Convenient access to leading telehealth solutions,as well as prescription drug benefits
Dental and Vision Insurance
- DignifiHealth covers 100% of employee and dependent/family dental and vision insurance
Take time off to do… whatever.
It’s good for everyone, and that's why we don’t limit PTO. Successful companies are built by talented teams that consistently execute; and we believe that the best performing teams are those that are focused and energized by positive relationships and activities inside AND outside of work. We encourage and expect everyone - at all levels - to take time off and recharge… at a minimum 2 weeks per year, and that’s not including the obvious federal/bank holidays.
Prepare for Your Future
Personal physical and mental health directly interrelates with personal financial health. DignifiHealth provides a competitive 4% 401(k) match and discretionary profit share contribution to ensure that we help support employee’s financial health in the years to come.